Friday, October 7, 2011

Grey's AND Doctor Who?!

SPOILER ALERT!!

Okay, so if you've read my post, Doctor Who?, you know that I'm kind of obsessed with the series. What you might not know is that I also love the television series Grey's Anatomy. And I am super lucky because three of my friends from my program invite me over to watch Grey's every week so I can keep up.

So last night, I head over to the girls' house and we all settle in to get our weekly fix of Grey's. The episode revolves around a comic convention which causes a human stampede. Well, you'll never guess what the cause of the stampede was...

Apparently Comic Conventions can be dangerous.
This was the Hobbit who found adventure and became a hero.
He and his friend also got a TARDIS.


DOCTOR WHO!! That's right! The stampede was caused by super-nerds (<3) trying to rush in to get their own collectible TARDIS. It was amazing. Everyone just turned and looked at me. And when I came home, my roommate started watching and all of a sudden, I heard her freaking out and yelling my name from her room.

Anyways, two amazing shows. Combined. For just an episode, but still. And I am proud to say that I got most of the fantasy novel/game/movie references. Super-nerds rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment