- Last weekend, I got to explore a new town with someone and meet lots of new people. It was lots of fun. Quite an adventure!
- On Monday, we got little mealworms for one of our projects. They were cute but unfortunately, most of them are in the pupa stage now and not moving around...
|The little white bean-shaped things are the pupas. They don't move.|
We were going to race these guys but it might not work out so well.
|I may never be a famous artist but it's not too bad for a first... Right?|
|Mmmmm... Strawberry shortcake and homemade chai latte. Delish!|
- On Thursday, my new sweater came in. I ordered it online and thought it would only be delivered Monday. Guess I was lucky! I put on said sweater and was so cozy, I didn't want to change for my evening class. So I didn't but was worried people would really notice. Turns out half my team had the same idea. Yay!
|This is the warmest, coziest sweater I think I have ever owned.|
I dare you to get one and try to not wear it constantly.
- For our P.D. day Friday, we had an interactive science day and one of the things we did was a dredge sample. I did lots of these in my B.Sc. so it was fun to get back to it. One of the groups at our table had some leeches. So cool!
|Apparently these aren't blood sucking leeches. They were kinda cute|
and swam around the petrie dish in a wave-y pattern.
- Friday, Ms. A came by again. We went to the mall and I bought bookshelves! We then assembled them and now all my DVDs are in one of them (instead of the boxes which are now housing mealworms).
|I will need two or three more of these if I bring all of my DVDs back|
from Ontario. And then my mom's shelves will be bear.
|So excited to use this. I almost want to back a whole bunch of stuff... And|
make two tons of mashed potatoes... And three bowls of whipped cream...
- Last night, I went to a hot tub party at one of my fellow BEd-ers house. It was so much fun! We ate lots of delicious food, went snow rolling, and then watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. by a warm fire. She also has the cutest little Yorkie puppy so I got some cuddles in.
|Isn't she just so cute? This picture doesn't even begin to show how|
tiny she actually is. And she smells like puppy. Aww... I want one.
- Today, I decided to try a cool braid that I found on Pinterest. My hair isn't quite long enough yet for it to work out but it's getting there. Keep growing, hair. We're almost there!
|Not quite enough to get to the other side but almost!|