- Kids at school gave me so many crafts that I actually have a craft wall behind my table.
- My grandparents came to visit. It was lots of fun! We went out to dinner with my aunt and uncle.
- My school choir was participating in a Christmas Concert. My dad and René and my grandma all came to see. The kids did so well and there were so many cute elementary school things that happened. For example, one student did a crazy hip-wiggle, Beyonce dance when we went up for the first time. Another student jumped up and down and waved at her parents with both hands. Then, for the last song, one little boy had wiggled so much on his seat during the show that half his shirt was untucked and sitting at a weird angle. I loved it!
- When I got home from the Christmas concert, I had mail waiting for me. My advent calendar from my Grandma. Yay! :)
- On Friday, I got to walk to the fireman station with all my students to bring turkeys to the turkey drive they were having. The kids were so cute. It was nice to have them participate in that kind of thing.
- My students also decided they were sick of the garbage in the school yard so they did a clean up. They actually started a group: The Green Guys and Girls! They were so excited when the principle told them that they would be on the announcements.
|This sat in our class for a couple hours...|
- I went to work on my aunt's house. That was a blast! It's always fun to hang out with them.
- One of my friends posted this on Facebook and I just loved it! It's so funny. Thought I would share.
- René and I finished our Jillian Michaels workout this week. I gained a whole inch on each arm! CRAZY!! Guess it worked.
It was such a fun week. What made you happy this week?