- Christmas Baking! It's lots of fun and helps to spread Christmas Cheer! :)
|Here are the results of my first day of Christmas Baking.|
- Kids saying the darndest things. One of the famous last quotes in my classroom: "I know what epiphany means... I watched the Simpsons Movie!"Really?! That is where you learned the definition of the word epiphany?!
|"Spider Pig, Spider Pig. Does whatever a Spider Pig does!" That is the|
only part of the movie I am aware of - I've never actually seen it myself.
- Ten minute hugs from students who keep telling you how much they will miss you. I'm going to miss them too!
- Having the most amazing supervising teacher who helps the most amazing students plan the most amazing surprise party. Look at all the decorations they put up! I felt so special. And spoiled!
|They also wrote lots of fun things on the boards.|
|Here she is - after she helped me with my makeup Christmas Eve.|
- Funky aprons! They are so much fun and help you cover your fancy clothes (see below for an example with my cousins).
|The one in the middle is wearing my apron. Love Anthro!|
- Impromptu visits to my mommy. She got me a ticket right before Christmas so that I could drive back home with her and then fly back home. It was so nice; relaxing and fun! We got to use the hot tub in the snow!
|Ta-Da! I love his hands... "No! Snow! Please don't attack me!"|
- New books. They are so exciting and I just can't wait to read them; like many things in life, anticipation just makes it better. I went shopping with my mom and got two new books.
|Same person who wrote some books I read recently. |
Heard this one was great!
|This book came highly recommended by a good friend.|
- Fun and cheesy Christmas movies. For example, I watched both Santa Baby movies. Santa Baby 2 didn't have the same male actors in it which decreased it's quality greatly.
|Starring Jim Carey's ex-wife whom I have dubbed|
The Queen of Cheesy Chick Flicks.
- My wonderful, wonderful grandma taking on big challenges to help people and animals. She recently adopted a miniature poodle from a puppy mill who hadn't been socialized by humans. Ever. At all. We looked up the best way to person train her and she is slowly getting used to having humans around her. That means we had four dogs at my grandparents' house this Christmas. That's practically a zoo!
|All the puppies in the kitchen, throw your paws up at me!|
(Sing this to the Beyonce song and it sounds much cooler...)
|Number four eventually came in...|
All the little things combine to create such a beautiful life. What made you happy lately?