Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fame! Or Not...

Alright! So due to my Education Degree, I am now trying my hand at being an artist (as previously mentioned). Well, they say you only ever get famous after you've died. And I think even that might be stretch for me. If that plan was to ever work, I'd have to die in some crazy-freak way that made me famous and then my art might get noticed.

But enough about dying, because that is not what this post is about. This post is about me giving a shot at being Picasso! That's right, folks! I attempted to forge a Picasso sketch. Needless to say, it probably isn't up to "Black Market" par. But it is still way better than I expected. So I decided I would share it with you.

Here are the pictures of my progress. I used plain printer paper and my very fancy penguin pencil, given to me by my cooperative teacher during my internship. Like a pro!

Tools of choice!

Enjoy!

P.S. Feel free to giggle a bit. I won't be upset. Promise!

This is after the first twenty minutes. 

This is about forty minutes in...

Final product. His head is a little small but oh well! C'est la vie!

That is all I have for today. I should probably keep working on my school work. Blerg! Have a good night!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Just for a little perspective, take a look at my last "stunning" piece of artwork.

This is one of the first things I made during my BEd - a whale name
tag. I drew it, inspired by the first picture on this post and cut it out.
All on my own! It was a very proud moment: I had made art.
 I call it "The Turning Point" in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment