Monday, January 16, 2012

Things on the Internet.

Okay! So I have found a few things that I absolutely love on the internet lately. And sometimes I make a full post around it, but other things are so random but don't really fit into a blog post. Yet they are too wonderful or fun not to share. So here are a few of them.

- Shakira singing Je l'aime à mourir by Francis Cabrel in Paris. The lyrics are fantastic. I get chills when I think about them.


- Discovered Pinterest. Haven't been on too much yet but it is fun already. Definitely can see myself using it lots in the near future, once I have a bit more time to spare. If anyone wants an invite to check it out, let me know!


- Found a picture of this amazing Tree House on Pinterest. I want one. Please?


- You may also have previous seen this on another blog entry but I am posting it again!

I love The Big Bang Theory!

Okay... So it was only three things plus the one I've already shared. Well, there were only three that I could find again. Not a whole bunch. But these kinds of posts will probably start happening more frequently from now on. Anyways... It is Monday. So here's to another week! Make the best of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment