Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's Friday. And it's a better Friday than most Fridays because it's a SNOW DAY FRIDAY! So let's link up with my friend Amanda to share what made us happy this week.

- I ordered Wendy's for supper one day this week. I was so hungry and no matter what I ate, I just couldn't feel full. This made it all better!

I should get paid for this kind of advertisement...

- I received a textbook I had ordered used online. When I got the box, there was a little message written on it. It made me happy. Love the little things.

Isn't that just too cute?

- Spent Wednesday at the Science Center in town. We had so much fun checking out the exhibits and the staff was super friendly. Here is my attempt at taking a picture of our shadows on their "Shadow Wall".

I'm a pretty talented photographer, I know.

- Wednesday was also my mommy's birthday! Yay! I got to Skype with her and both my aunts at once. It was lots of fun. Like a mini family reunion.

- After my interview Wednesday, I made a delicious big breakfast. It was the best!

All the food groups! Go me!

- Thursday night, I did a presentation with my friends for one of our classes. That marked our being done two thirds of that class. Not even halfway through this term and we're finishing stuff up. To celebrate, we went for warm, cozy, happy beverages at Second Cup. I love these girls! Don't know how I'd get through it without them.

<3

- Woke up this morning and felt kind of lazy. Started doing homework and found out my gym class was cancelled. Did a mini victory dance.

- My friend found this video. Could there really be a sequel? It's almost too good to be true!


- After the yucky weather with rain and everything melting, it is snowing a lot today. I am so excited to have snow again. The world looks so pretty! It's like it is dressing up just for me.

Ain't it purdy?

I hope all of you enjoyed your week as much as I did. And I love hearing about you and what makes you happy. In fact, your messages make me happy! So feel free to comment!

2 comments: