- Playing guitar. My daddy gave me one of his guitars for Christmas so I learned two new songs. It was so much fun to get back into the musical routine. And the guitar means so much more than a new one because it's one that my dad enjoyed for years.
|Ain't it purdy? It sounds awesome too! You should see|
the back of it too. The pattern on the wood on the back is
pretty much perfectly symmetrical.
- I got to sit at the laundromat with my aunt for a couple hours and just talk and enjoy time together. I'm going to miss her now that I'm not around for a couple months.
- Seeing cute pictures with funny little details. For example, this picture of us walking in a park.
|Notice how our feet are pretty much exactly in the same position? Awwww!|
- Meeting new people: you never know what to expect and sometimes, you're lucky and you get a pleasant surprise!
- I got a card from my friend in Alberta with pictures from her wedding. It made me very happy. So many wonderful memories.
|It was such a fantastic night! She was one of the most beautiful|
brides I have ever seen. Ever!
- Goofy moments during "Family Supper/Movie Night": We had one pair of kid's 3D glasses so we wanted to see if I could wear them under my normal glasses because they can't fit on top. This is what resulted:
|I think they look super classy! Much more so than the normal way|
of wearing these fabulous 3D glasses.
- Went to see the Muppets Movie (with above friend and girlfriend). All my students told me how much they liked it. And they had good reason to. It was so cute! I loved the music in it. I miss the Muppets.
|I should probably read this book as well... Actually, I should probably|
get a start on my copy of The Book of Awesome as well...
|Adorable elephants and Doctor Who! Who could ask for anything more?|
Well, poster-wise, at least.
|My mom always used Ocean Breeze which I loved. But I felt like something|
fruity when I bought mine so I tried Pear which smelled delicious.
This time I got Cranberry which is absolutely fantastic as well.