Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Discovery of... SANDWICHES!!

Alright folks.

Sandwiches. How great are they?

I mean really. I hadn't had sandwiches for lunch since elementary school. And then this year I figured it was a quick fix, especially that I have been eating both meals away from home for the past month or so. They're quick and easy to make and there are so many different combinations.

I've experimented a bit and I think I've found my perfect sandwich. White bread, mayo, honey mustard, turkey, Yum-Yum pickles, and marble cheese. It is so good! Most of the time I finish my sandwich and find myself craving another. Here's what mine looks like today:




What's your perfect sandwich?

1 comment:

  1. Sandwiches are an awesome food. My standard would be a Tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread, with lettuce, cheese and pickles.

    ReplyDelete