Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Year of Firsts.



The first time you do anything, it is exciting but often scary. These past few months have been so full of firsts and there are many to come.

First flight over the Atlantic.

First time travelling alone with my Gramps.

First time driving on "the wrong side" of the road. (Yups! In this little car! Scary, I know...)



First day of my second degree.

First time living away from home.

First time living with roommates.


First time blogging.

First time getting ahead on work. 

First time living with my dad. (Well since I was 5. PS That's him!)


First time officially observing in a classroom.

First time teaching in a classroom I am responsible for.

What are some exciting firsts you have had this year?

1 comment:

  1. First day of my second degree! First time living alone (not with family or in residence). First time blogging and tweeting. First time officially observing in a classroom. First time teaching. First time cooking real meals for myself.

    ReplyDelete