- Halloween! So much Thriller and fun times with friends and family.
- Homemade pizza! It is so delicious and you get to make it just the way you like it.
- Discovering exactly how hilarious my cousin is. Check out her blog! René and I actually read it every day as we are making supper/doing homework! Love it!
- Heading back to the classroom after finishing my first term. The kids were happy, I was too, and I am looking forward to the interesting and life-changing experiences I am sure I will encounter along this journey.
- Watching Grey's Anatomy with my step mom who is now getting addicted to it. New Grey's Buddy?!
- Using my sandwich container for the first time.
- Finding the delicious Greek yogurt my mom bought when I was visiting her. So good! It's almost like ice cream because it is so thick. I've been eating it out of a plate! :)
- Taking long walks in Centennial Pack with Dad and René. It's so beautiful out there.
- Florence + the Machine pre-order came in! Woohoo! :)
I know this is the albums' Dog Days but it is so good (and catchy)!
I'll find a not-single favourite and write a post about it later!
- Seeing the "light up, I get it" look on the kids' faces.
- Having a child who seemed closed up open up and tell you a joke. It's so nice that to know you are gaining their trust.
It has been such a fantastic week! I can't wait to see how next week goes. Have a fabulous weekend!