Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Level 3!


Folks, this is it! The last stretch of my 30 Day Shred workout. I am so excited! My arms feel more muscular, I feel more energetic, and I am exercising, which is all very good for me!


I also wanted to mention that most of the people posting online are right! Level three of the workout is easier than level 2. Well, to a certain extent.

Level two had a lot of plank moves that are really tough on shoulder and arms whereas level three has a lot more cardio.


I like the extra cardio because I found that in level two, the cardio exercises were so shoulder/arm oriented that I couldn't focus on the cardio part.


I'm excited to finish this workout and see and feel the final results. Hope all of you are feeling as healthy and happy as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment