Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One Week Later!

Holy macaroni! It is a miracle! I did... wait for it... twenty-two push ups today! That's right folks. This girl right here did twenty-two push ups.

Today I celebrated the completion of a full week of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred workout. And boy is it ever working. I went from doing six pushups to doing twenty-two (although I don't know if I can repeat that...). I feel way more energetic and I'm actually sleeping better at night.

My cardio was pretty good to begin with but I have definitely seen a major increase in my strength, which was my low point fitness-wise. It's nice to see results so early on because it allows you to stay motivated! The down side however, would be that it gets kind of boring to listen to her say the same things over and again for the full ten day cycles. If you want an easy solution, make a workout music mix and mute the workout video. Perfect!

The workouts are very intense but definitely do-able. If you want a quick and effective way to get in shape, check this girl's workouts out. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment